Zisco Delivery

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything of Zisco in Malta and how quickly they dispatch and send parts how long you have to wait for deliver as looks like it's the only option I have to get parts from there.

Thanks Pat

It would all really depend on if they have the part you want on the shelf or need to make it I've had stuff from them in the past took about 7 days for a manifold to be delivered and he give me a tracking number etc.. Why is that your only option dude if you don't mind me asking??

Hello mate thankyou for the reply of course I don't mind you asking, once again silly stupid me put another stainless steel shitty manifold on and after 2 months it's cracked already, been asking around on here and Facebook but nothing's coming up for a ct9 mani so only option really have is to get a half decent one mild steel from there can just about go for the 192 pound one

Hello mate thankyou for the reply of course I don't mind you asking, once again silly stupid me put another stainless steel shitty manifold on and after 2 months it's cracked already, been asking around on here and Facebook but nothing's coming up for a ct9 mani so only option really have is to get a half decent one mild steel from there can just about go for the 192 pound one

If the car isn't mapped then it will crack your manifold,

If the car isn't mapped then it will crack your manifold,

I know you know your stuff Mike, I'm still running standard ecu at 0.8bar with all supporting mods plus have a wideband in too so maybe I'm missing something here

Id always order from wepr over zisco for manifolds

I know what your saying mate, but funds and budget etc it's the best I can do at the minute