Dizzy Sensor vs crank sensor from Tercel on standalone

As above, Just midway through a standalone conversion onto an emerald K6, i've got the Tercel crank sensor bottom gear and oil pump - so a OE toyota crank sensor setup. Not fitted it yet as means pulling the pump off the engine. In the interests of laziness has anyone achieved good results using just the dizzy and non sequential injection, full sequential will be better with both pickups but a fair bit more work. Id quite like to get the car on the road soon as so......

Just having mine converted to Link G4 storm, gone coil on plug and full sequential. Running off the original cam sensor/distributor signal. No crank trigger

Cool, I guess the TDC point is based on one of the two triggers in the dizzy. All fine until the dizzy moves...

I've wired a heap of ecu's into e series engines and have always just used the factory triggering. Set the dizzy then lock into place. Sequential injection/ignition all ok. Only issue Ive ever had with a Toyota 24/1 pickup was a random high load miss that turned out to be caused by very corroded trigger pickups - serves me right for not looking at it properly :)

Slots that make the dizzy adjustable are now welded up so it goes on in one place (the right place) and can't move

I like that idea!! so simple, just weld a washer onto the slider part?

I've wired a heap of ecu's into e series engines and have always just used the factory triggering. Set the dizzy then lock into place. Sequential injection/ignition all ok. Only issue Ive ever had with a Toyota 24/1 pickup was a random high load miss that turned out to be caused by very corroded trigger pickups - serves me right for not looking at it properly :)

Just using the Dizzy trigger?