Square lamp conversion

dont think its possible as the driving and main beam are 2 different power feeds ?? unless only 1 wire from the high beam can be used and use earth from the normal driving light ???

you could easly test this diy with a square lamp bulb and spadeconnectors and a few wires

that way nothing will get butchered

dont think its possible as the driving and main beam are 2 different power feeds ?? unless only 1 wire from the high beam can be used and use earth from the normal driving light ???

you could easly test this diy with a square lamp bulb and spadeconnectors and a few wires

that way nothing will get butchered

There are 2 live wires for the main/dip beam but cutting into the quad light loom is scary if you haven't done it before.. Simple auto electrics but as Colin has said test it on a bench if you are unsure Edited by MARC MOSS

When i was building my old silver GT i was going to fit squares but they really dont look right on a silver one.

Really ? Thought in my head it would look decent!

Although tbf the stock mk3 front end doesn't look that good unless it's black

So sounds like the hard part would be wiring and finding the bits... Think I'll stay quads for now and see what it looks like once the fmic is fitted and bumper has been cut