Black Glanza Replica

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone saw that black glanza replica for sale on ebay. I need new headlights and bonnet for my non-glanza and was just wondering if anyone new if they were standard headlights on there or aftermarket ones. I have got pics of it but i dont know how to put then on here. It would also be great help if you know the part numbers for them.

Also does anyone know if it was an easy conversion and what else i would need to do it e.g. bonnet etc.

Cheers Guys

Sparky

If you want some non Glanza headlights I've got some

I've got a bonnet as well, but its had some filler in after some tw*t jumped on my bonnet in the town centre ;) So you'll probably not want that

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone saw that black glanza replica for sale on ebay. I need  new headlights and bonnet for my non-glanza and was just wondering if anyone new if they were standard headlights on there or aftermarket ones. I have got pics of it but i dont know how to put then on here. It would also be great help if you know  the part numbers for them.

Also does anyone know if it was an easy conversion  and what else i would need to do it e.g. bonnet etc.

Cheers Guys

Sparky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would only be interested in non glanza headlights if they were the crystal clear ones. But i want that back bumper off you if you still have it!!!

If you want some non Glanza headlights I've got some

I've got a bonnet as well, but its had some filler in after some tw*t jumped on my bonnet in the town centre  ;) So you'll probably not want that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could i get away with just fitting the lights, brackets and the bonnet? I dont fancy getting the bumper as i have a body kit in mind.

what to put the glanza front end on?

i believe you need the bonnet, lights, brackets for the lights, bumper, and the grill mountings.

thats it i think.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone saw that black glanza replica for sale on ebay. I need  new headlights and bonnet for my non-glanza and was just wondering if anyone new if they were standard headlights on there or aftermarket ones. I have got pics of it but i dont know how to put then on here. It would also be great help if you know  the part numbers for them.

Also does anyone know if it was an easy conversion  and what else i would need to do it e.g. bonnet etc.

Cheers Guys

Sparky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i no this guy i work with him and is a good mate the headlights are standard glanza ones yeah you only need the lights bonnet and bumper although if you didnt want the bumper you could get the lights to fit satandard bumper i can get hold of the part numbers as i work for toyota if you want????

you would need to do some custom work to get the na bumper to fit around the glanza headlights.

the glanza lights are larger than the na starlet ones...

i think this is one of shellys photos (sorry shelly!!) but you can see from it the size difference between the starlet and glanza lights.

Starlets9.jpg

Rich.

Course I still have it matey, I told you you could have it if you want it

Will sort out some pics and I'll send them to you. PM me your email address

Nath

I would only be interested in non glanza headlights if they were the crystal clear ones. But i want that back bumper off you if you still have it!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, would i need to change the brackets for the lights? What side indicators, are they smoked? Yeah that would be very helpful if you could get the part numbers and also a price please.

Cheers Sparky

hi i no this guy i work with him and is a good mate the headlights are standard glanza ones yeah you only need the lights bonnet and bumper although if you didnt want the bumper you could get the lights to fit satandard bumper i can get hold of the part numbers as i work for toyota if you want????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers mate my email address is elliottsprky@aol.com

Course I still have it matey, I told you you could have it if you want it

Will sort out some pics and I'll send them to you. PM me your email address

Nath

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, would i need to change the brackets for the lights? What side indicators, are they smoked? Yeah that would be very helpful if you could get the part numbers and also a price please.

Cheers Sparky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you dont need to get any brackets etc as they bolt straight on where the old ones were. the side indicators are the same for a 4efe and 4efte if you wnt the clear(smoked) they are from a gls model 4efe starlet i will try to get the numbers for the bits and pieces but could take a while to get them all!!!!

you would need to do some custom work to get the na bumper to fit around the glanza headlights.

the glanza lights are larger than the na starlet ones...

i think this is one of shellys photos (sorry shelly!!) but you can see from it the size difference between the starlet and glanza lights.

Starlets9.jpg

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's MY PHOTO!!! But it's cool ;) i don't really mind. :D

you dont need to get any brackets etc as they bolt straight on where the old ones were. the side indicators are the same for a 4efe and 4efte if you wnt the clear(smoked) they are from a gls model 4efe starlet i will try to get the numbers for the bits and pieces but could take a while to get them all!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I already got clear indicators but these ones look different are they the same? its ok mate take your time i got three weeks till payday!!!!