Meisters issue solved

Evening all

So long story short, the preload on my Meisters was too high (spring was overly compressed). Rode pretty bumpy, buy manageable.

I asked Meister for the settings of the stock spring lengths under slight preload, to which I restored the preload to.

Front springs came down just fine, and I raised the car back up to bring it to where it was sitting before.

Went to to the rears and everytime I brought the springs down, when I brought the height back up the springs would increase the preload again and compress?

Anyway I repeated this process several times to get the rears to where they should be.

Went for a drive and it felt like I was going to snap my neck, that's how bad the ride was! It doesn't make sense to me how it's worse with factory spring lengths. Does the fact that the springs have been compressed for some period of time have some part to play? Under Jerrick's advice I put the dampers to max stiffness and I has helped somewhat, but car is still not how it should be at all.

I need to sort this urgently, as the car is unbearable to drive, any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Amjad

Edited by Amjad

Okay after another drive it's the rear end of the car which seems like where the issue is coming from.

The front is perfect and on soft stiffness is fine. The rear end, it doesn't seem like the stiffness adjustment is doing much to change how it feels

As mentioned above, I reduced the preloaded spring length to 218mm (stock length) I then raised the car. But when I checked the measurement of the spring after raising it, it was lower, somewhere around 205mm. So I had to keep repeating this step to get back to 218mm. I think this has something to do with it.

Any ideas?

How are you supportung the rear end when you are making adjustments?

I made the dumb mistake of putting axel stands under the rear beam so my meisters weren't at full droop when i made my adjustments. Couldn't work out why i couldn't get them setup right until it dawned on me the error i had made.

Prob just my stupid mistake but thought I'd ask.

I'm hoping to order a set in the next couple of months so be interesting to confirm that you get this resolved bud.

Phil.

I'm glad to say it's now resolved, Phil!

How are you supportung the rear end when you are making adjustments?

I made the dumb mistake of putting axel stands under the rear beam so my meisters weren't at full droop when i made my adjustments. Couldn't work out why i couldn't get them setup right until it dawned on me the error i had made.

Prob just my stupid mistake but thought I'd ask.

I made the same mistake haha! Springs appeared tight (wouldn't turn on the perch) but they weren't pressed right up to the top mounts, so the damper was at near full extension!

Now sorted and riding well once again thankfully! Big props to Jerrick who has been helping along the way, great customer care!