i know someone who will want those wheels mate, as i had a set on my old car, and the new owner wants to get a set back.

by the way, they are FAR better than the rota's you're replacing them with, as rota's are fucking shit. horrible horrible wheels.

the ones you're taking off are very good wheels, and for good reason :(

send me your number and email via pm and i'll pass it onto the guy who wants them. he'll definately have em.

also the rubber shit on the roof is where the aerials were fitted to it in japan (they use big aerials for the sat nav kits etc). You should remove that (CAREFULLY) as the paint underneath will end up a different colour to the rest of the car otherwise.

also, its not got an ecu remap, as that aint possible. it'll have a jam ecu, going from the sticker on the boot :(

car looks great buddy. i personally would keep the weds (if they are?) but i do like the slipstreams too.

it looks like your getting alot of interest in your wheels mate, so i would put up a thread in the for sale section as not to clutter up your thread too much.

• 2 weeks later...

d2s are cool if your on a budget, alot of people have them also,

on the brakes front if you sticking with the stock setup, a brake master cylinder stopper and some braded lines along with some uprated pads would be a good start,

im running these braking mods on my red v and they do well to take away the spungyness.

if thats the case you should try the uk office of buddy club, they will put you in the right direction for getting those coilovers but a grand is alot of money for a set of coilovers when you could save 3-4oo and get something from trd/ tein etc

on brakes hi spec do a decent 300mil kit that fits behind 15 inch alloys,

failing that you could do a corrola levin twin pot upgrade for under half the price,

let us know how you get on :p