Eventually picked it up on Saturday and had the 3 hour drive back up to Aberdeen on Sunday. Absolutely chuffed with it :)

image_zpso8z0cxxr.jpeg

Still going to miss my DC2 a little but the turbo feeling is addictive

17344341602_f4cc482209_o_zpsmqukjqlb.jpg

Has HKS actuator, tein springs and a turbo timer. Other than that it seems to be completely standard.

Ordered clear lenses, silver bulbs, have a short belt to remove the AC and a walbro fuel pump sitting ready to fit soon!

Bought an Apexi N1 exhaust off Garmstrong which needs modified and a Blitz boost gauge off Rock-Kick-Ass which should be here this week hopefully.

After that I'll save up for a manifold and decat (probably from tuning developments) and then take it from there :)

Looks nice, all the best with the project.

If you are after a good CT9 manifold and decat, check out wepr's trader section. The best manifolds imo. I run one of his on mine (granted not a ct9) and the quality is second to none :)

Looks nice, all the best with the project.

If you are after a good CT9 manifold and decat, check out wepr's trader section. The best manifolds imo. I run one of his on mine (granted not a ct9) and the quality is second to none :)

I've had a look and they look brilliant, think I might save up the extra and go for that in the next few months mate cheers for that.

Small update, fitted a blitz boost gauge but still to wire it into the lights (thanks to Rock-Kick-Ass)

and also got an Apexi N1 exhaust modded and fitted (thanks to Garmstrong). Clear indicators are on too

Done some before and after...

image_zpsbpukaica.jpeg

image_zps3ivfkeoo.jpeg

Makes it look a lot more modern I think.

New exhaust is a lot louder than I expected it would but I actually really like it :) Here's a before and after video

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPpskbngcBE

• 2 months later...

Bought a JAM ecu off Kate on here, what a huge difference! New stage 1 clutch in and got a daft private reg put on it too haha :)

Have the WMS 110% discs and 2500 pads coming soon along with a new set of OEM rear discs, pads and bearing assy.

After that I've got a FMIC to put on but it's not in the best nick so might be on the lookout for a new one, then its still mani and decat then I think that will be it...maybe.

Also had it's first clay bar and wax, paint was in pretty good nick hardly anything picked up on the clay

clean_zpsp1juajcx.jpg

Cheers boys :)

Quite like the standard look think I'll keep it like that and just do some engine mods.

I keep eyeing up JDM Scooby's so I'm hoping to go for one of them at some point in the future, so not wanting to pile too much into this.

And the N1 is brilliant, not that loud for normal driving then sounds brilliant when you go for it!

Not much of an update but purple brakes +10hp....still waiting on the fronts getting delivered from WMS hoping they'll be here soon.

Rear%20brake_zpsowmunelq.jpg