Yea good pics mate :(

Was good to meet some new faces and hopefully we will get some better weather and locations for a better meet soon :(

Big thanks to Dave for taking me for a blap in the GT....what a monster!!! B):p

Some top blokes, hopefully we will get some more to join us B)

yeah was a good meet and some sound guys. sparky your car is even nicer in the flesh. should get another meet soon, maybe when the weather gets better. definatly getting that lip after seeing lowreds car looks 10x better! and that gt was insane, sounded like it was takeing up the road!

cheers for the meet fellas!

L O L @ Vboi! You got to be joking about mine looking better in the flesh, cant really see the damage in the pics which is good and it was stinking from teh drive to the meet :( (Sorry didnt catch your name mate )

When I got there there was Muddyell and a silver Glanza (Glanzaturbo), then Vboi! came so I was the odd one out for a while :(

Tricky didnt hang around for long though or we didnt get no pics of his white SR

Was A good little meet, very friendly bunch of lads, pitty bout the weather tho, hope theres plenty more in the summer with better locations. that GT was insane and sparkys car looks the dogs bollocks, good to finally meet Vboi too :) cheers guys StarlyBruiser (Black Glanza)

Yeah a good meet lads a good turnout and a good bunch of chaps, nice to meet you all.

A real nice selection of cars aswell and some good pictures, I think they were taken just in time before we got soaked!

Looking forward to the next one hopefully when its a bit warmer and cheers for the kind comments :) .

Dave

Yeah a good meet lads a good turnout and a good bunch of chaps, nice to meet you all.

A real nice selection of cars aswell and some good pictures, I think they were taken just in time before we got soaked!

Looking forward to the next one hopefully when its a bit warmer and cheers for the kind comments :) .

Dave

Alright Dave, Whats the name of them alloys you said would look smart on my glanza?? cheers mate, and your cars an animal :)

Those pics were defo taken just in time

As the phone went away the heavens opened!

We will have to get another one sorted when weather is better so we can have a proper photoshoot is a decent location lol

Everyone was very friendly so was a pleasure to meet you all

Cheers to LowRed for lettin me take the new glanza for a spin :) Not that he had much choice tho :)

Alright Dave, Whats the name of them alloys you said would look smart on my glanza?? cheers mate, and your cars an animal :)

Have a look here mate, about 3/4 of the way down I reackong the JSPL's in white with a polished lip would look great http://www.starletgtturbo.co.uk/19.html :)

Yeah great job on the photos aswell they came out realy well, Sparky could have organised some more sun though! ;) . What spoiler are you fitting mate?

Come the summer time now we can organise another one and make a day of it.

Dave

Black Glanza with White JSPL's look awsome!!! Remember seeing CarlosEP91's V with them on :D

Dont worry I will organise more sun next time ;) :D

Got a Carbon Glanza spoiler to go on when this weather fucks off!!! :)

Yea a trip around the Beacons or something would be awsome :)