Cusco 6 point cage ep91 £350

Item For Sale: cusco 6 point cage with add on door bars

Item Condition & Description: good used condition if you want it for show could do with a paint

Price:500 now 400 need this out of the way

Pictures:IMG_0729_zpsuaa8pdsl.jpgIMG_0734_zps4chidfiv.jpgIMG_0733_zpsmh5tj5gw.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: cash on collection only due to size and weight from Surrey

Edited by Whitenoize

If you have no luck and fancy posting it... :)

a few people have asked about delivery mate but the issue I've got is I'm out of the house from 5am until 17:30 so wouldn't be home to hand it over to a courier and they don't do collection on a sat as far as I'm aware

a few people have asked about delivery mate but the issue I've got is I'm out of the house from 5am until 17:30 so wouldn't be home to hand it over to a courier and they don't do collection on a sat as far as I'm aware

I think with Myhermes you drop it off at a collection point instead of them coming to get it from your house or wherever. That might be an option?

How similar is it to the ep82 cage? Wouldnt mind converting it to fit my sunroof ep82

I think you would need to take and inch or two off the length of the legs hard to say without taking some measurements

Where are you located whitenoize?

I'm in Surrey mate near aldershot

Stop being a fanny and just climb over the door bars on a daily basis haha

it's not just that mate the door bars can be removed and refitted easy enough but the cage was fitted terribly into the car if I put it back in it's going to need all new holes drilled to be fitted properly the things going to end up like a flintstones car I just want a year out of the car then I'm going to build a 4 door sleeper with all the bits from it no need for a cage

I could come get this, but im sure the ep91 cages are taller than the 82 cages even without a sunroof. Probs have to cut a huge amount off the bottom and reweld the pads back on, hmmmmmm