Mesh filter td04 question

Finally got everything to convert to td04 and fit wepr ramhorn kit this weekend apart from hoses to fit air filter.

Would the turbo be damaged at all just meshed for a week or 2 max until I get the hoses to connect air filter? (will have to drive on gravelly roads for a few miles on way back from getting fitted then the rest of time on usual roads) don't want to mess the turbo up before I get it mapped the following week.

Cheers

Finally got everything to convert to td04 and fit wepr ramhorn kit this weekend apart from hoses to fit air filter.

Would the turbo be damaged at all just meshed for a week or 2 max until I get the hoses to connect air filter? (will have to drive on gravelly roads for a few miles on way back from getting fitted then the rest of time on usual roads) don't want to mess the turbo up before I get it mapped the following week.

Cheers

You should be fine for a while i run meshed all the time, but if your on gravel you should deffo get a bike filter like whitenoize mentioned just to be safe

Edited by wakeabby14

Sweet cheers the bike filter looks like a good idea would of got one if I didn't already have all the piping to fit my filter on the way, if I have any trouble fitting the hoses will get one do they fit straight on?

You should be fine for a while i run meshed all the time, but if your on gravel you should deffo get a bike filter like whitenoize mentioned just to be safe

Sweet cheers yea think I may just get one on there to be safe

Sweet cheers the bike filter looks like a good idea would of got one if I didn't already have all the piping to fit my filter on the way, if I have any trouble fitting the hoses will get one do they fit straight on?

they fit straight on to the turbo mate really tidy job

Ah nice one mate do you think there would be much difference in power using the bike filter over front mounted apexi?

I couldn't say for sure tbh but I saw a thread on here the other day a fella saying he got an 8bhp increase from using a carb filter how much truth is in that I don't know but it certainly wouldn't make it any worse I chose to go for the carb filter purely because of the limited space and it looks tidy imop

I couldn't say for sure tbh but I saw a thread on here the other day a fella saying he got an 8bhp increase from using a carb filter how much truth is in that I don't know but it certainly wouldn't make it any worse I chose to go for the carb filter purely because of the limited space and it looks tidy imop

Yeah can imagine would be alot easier than cutting down hoses to fit, and cool will do a bit of research, How much for the filter anyway mate

Edited by Zak.p