Help Diagnosing a few issues

To give you some background info this car had sat for 3 years before I bought it. Ive done the work required to get it on the road but have now ran into a few more issues.

First off after 5k revs on full boost I get a misfire. I'm thinking its most likely the plugs as they look past there best but is there anything else obvious to check. Boost leaks etc?

Secondly, after cruising at a set speed, if you lift off for maybe 5 seconds or more then accelerate again i get a puff of blue smoke. Ive checked the turbo and it does have some side to side play however no in and out movement at all. No excessive oil in breather and plugs arent covered in oil. Have yet to do a compression test.

Any help appreciated

Plugs And leads would be the obvious things to check.

The other thing are you sure its not overboosting and hitting fuel cut?

Oil issue sounds a bit like valve stem seals, in some cases you can pull off both manifolds and look at the valves, sometimes you will see some oil resisdue on them

Im pretty sure it iant fuel cut. More like its just breaking up. Its fine full throttle up until about 5000 revs then it starts to break up.

I did consider the chance of stem seals but thought that would cause it to be smokey on full throttle as well ?

Not yet haven't had the chance yet. Will look into it over the next couple of days.

No smoke on start up as far as I can make out.

Yesterday it was puffing out smoke once I stopped back at the house on idle and under light revs then cleared. Pretty sure its the turbo.

My GT started to misfire on boost, king lead pretty much fell off in my hand at the dizzy end. Cap and arm weren't in great shape either so new cap, arm, king lead, plugs, oil and filter and it's flying now :)

New cap and king lead was 55£ from Toyota and I used fiesta rs turbo plugs from Demon Tweeks, 17£ to the door, ordered at around 2pm and arrived at about 12 next day to Northern Ireland lol