Sign in to follow this  
akyakapotter

Forza Motorsport 7

So who's got it? I got it on early realece but having a new born baby a 4 year old and a hormonal misses I havet really had time to play it. What's every ones thoughts on it so far.

Cheers nick :pFB_IMG_1507124106604.thumb.jpg.3d9182831

Might pick it up the weekend. Looks pretty good visually but I'd assume it's a typical forza motorsport? Can't wait to play it on the One X

I'm gutted I didn't read into it as they have taken drifting out of multiplayer online. I love that on forza 6 game play and graphics on forza 7 are amazing even with out a 4k tv.

Cheers nick:)

My missus bought it for me (lucky me!), and so far, it's visually stunning! Haven't had much time to play it, but the times I have played it, it's been great!

Gamertag: OutlawEP91    - for anyone who wants to add me :) 

Scott.

I bought this the sunday before release, played it for a few days and got bored of it... forza's lost its fun factor since number 4 imo.

35 minutes ago, JDR33 said:

I bought this the sunday before release, played it for a few days and got bored of it... forza's lost its fun factor since number 4 imo.

I've had a go today they have added a drift hopper on multiplayer I'm happy now loving it now :)

Cheers nick.

I was going to get this but i’ve been  addicted to project cars 2 it’s so much better than the 1st one which i didn’t really enjoy. 

Edited by Walker96

12 hours ago, Walker96 said:

I was going to get this but i’ve been  addicted to project cars 2 it’s so much better than the 1st one which i didn’t really enjoy. 

project cars 2 is great but I can't for the life in me drive in the fucking rain! It's stupidly hard.

Got it Motorsport 7 with a deal on the One X. The graphics are unbelievable in 4K. Find it hard to enjoy Forza Motorsport because I'm so fond of the open world in Horizon 3. Horizon 3 is in HDR on the One X. It's supposed to be getting a 4K update in the new year