Birmingham Meet?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome little meet :p nice to meet you all!!

My FMIC bracket fell off as I came back in to the accommodation parking area, thanks to the massive ramp they have there :) need to get it fixed before I travel home tomorrow!

hope theres another one soon when its not so bladdy cold! was nice meeting everyone :) il get some pics up tommorrow!

Indeed we will definitely have another when the days are longer and weather is better!

Highlight of the night - Idiot Fiat owner trying to do burnouts after seeing us parked up. :)

Indeed, what an idiot!

Highlight of the light for me was when me and Dean (RWD) sat in my car with the heaters on, ahhh that felt so nice. :p

lol. i did think about joining you two in there!!

I was still shaking in the burger joint! :) next time, a trapper hat like Dean's will be worn!!

Haha yeah even inside there it was freezing, you can join us next time for sure! :)

shame this wasn't tomorrow night as id have been that way anyways lol Glad you guys had a good meet, awaiting pics :p

Boo, come for the next one, you're not that far away :)

Just got back and as stated above was good to meet you all and put names to faces. Haha lol that guy in the fiat.... No need to say anything! Wil be much better as Idrees says when the days are longer and warmer.

lol dammm i allways miss stuff like that! but tbf.. if i had stayed longer my misses would have given me the silent treatment lol but still enjoyed myself and was good to see the cars in real :)

I did wonder why you went early..... was thinking about the Pbear peeping sticker and the next minute you were off. :p

great stuff. I should have brough mine to take some. I will do next time for sure.

Hopefully we'll be able to do a tunnel run, which was mentioned.

I think a new thread should be started called: 'Midlands Tunnel Run Meet'...... get some vid footage and loadsa pics