Lotties ep82 (Eskimo!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you use to clean the matts? scrubed up well

Lew just used some fabric cleaner we had in garage and a brush that came with it lol. Hosed em down and jobs a gudden. They don't look like that now though :(.

Cheers for the kind words guys. Slow progress but we getting there...

Popped her on the Dyno for the first time since I've had her yesterday and came out as running 176.2bhp so not too bad. Will upload photos when I get on the laptop next :) x

What boost was that at ?

at 3500ish rpm was boosting to around .5bar then slightly going up to .9bar at 6500rpm. yey my boost gauge seems to lie to me and never go higher than .5 which is annoying..

yep it cost me over 20 quid petrol the other day just to go to alton towers and back and that was driving mostly off boost. sooooo i thought... sorn it for winter. insure the n/a in mean time and work on gt while its off road. sort the engine bay out. all the stupid sounds and rattling noises everywhere. give it a really good clean. needs new break pads aswell. and if i get this full time job then hopefully have money to get it how i want it for next show season. i dont really know tbh. i gunna need alot of help with it either way :/

Get it tucked away for winter, give it a spring clean an you'll be fine, on a side note £20 is just short of 3 gallon how far is Alton Towers from yours 40 miles?? so Eighty mile round trip??

John

Yh that's the plan John... And sounds bout right with the milage. Just more annoying as I worked out my n/a got me 300 miles with 25 quid. It was amazing! Lol. X

Gief me the dials while its offroad :p only got 1 light left on my dash lol so can't see my speed above like 40mph oppps :p

I love how I say I taking it off road yesterday and your already the second person to try scrounge off it haha. Voltures the lot of ya! Lol x

I love how I say I taking it off road yesterday and your already the second person to try scrounge off it haha. Voltures the lot of ya! Lol x

Haha love this :)

On the other hand, your n/a was looking pretty smart too before you got the GT, so silver linings and all that jazz lol ;) It'll be looking extra minty for the spring once you're done with it though I don't doubt!

Haha love this :)

On the other hand, your n/a was looking pretty smart too before you got the GT, so silver linings and all that jazz lol ;) It'll be looking extra minty for the spring once you're done with it though I don't doubt!

Yh you should see it now :/ has had some serious neglect! Got the 16" lensos that the gt came on. No Center console. Dirty as anything. Used as storage/skip for boxes etc. got webs going from house to car all down the side :/. On plus side the engine bay is still clean, still smells nice inside, quarter tank petrol in it and it starts with no problem :) x