Well I am very pleased to say I have finally bought myself an EP91 N/A GLS. Full years MOT 77k on the clock and drives like a dream. Already raced a d**k in an astra on the way home and didnt realise I was doing over 70MPH in third gear.

Got so many plans for the car and have already purchased a few parts for him. When weather improves I will take some pics and get them posted.

Davy

P.S. starlets name is Tim due to the number plate :-P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people hope this works. If it does there should be 3 pics of tim below. Got a load of plans for him.

Remus back box sitting in my garage needs fitted

Bought a TTE spoiler off a guy on here and if he ever sends it ill get it painted and fitted

Replacing chrome door handles with standard grey ones

Have Glanza electric mirrors lined up so ill get those painted and fitted

Most importantly at the minute though I need alloys as he is already lowered and with 13" steelies he is way too low for where I live

Tim1_zps7c8da374.jpg

Tim2_zps3afa9d65.jpg

IMG_1248_zps4a28fcdb.jpg

Thanks Chris.

Billy I don't mind if they snap as gray 1's r easy to pick up and anyway already got someone lined up who wants the chrome ones

Thanks luke. Ull see the build first hand with all the help your giving me hahahaha

Well been sick as a dog over Easter so haven't been able to do as much as I wud have liked. Have replaced chrome door handles with black ones and stripped the chrome sill strips off. Ordered tte spoiler so shud arrive soon.

Also found that the EML is coming on in the morning due to a 22 code (CTS circuit open/short circuit). Gonna order a sensor and see if that fixes the problem. Still haven't found wheels yet though :-(