Hrf300 ecu with rrfpr

Hi very new to these ecu's ive just brought one and wondering if its ok to run it with a sard rrfpr and at what pressure. the car runs and fuels great at moment so if i plug it in will the fuel need to be adjusted.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

The plug and play's prefer stock fuel pressure so most people seem to say. Try it at 2.4 bar first and see how you get on. Most tend to run rich anyway so I doubt the fpr will need to be used :)

As said above you don't really need the fpr just check the fueling with your wideband I don't have a wideband with my plug and play it's next on the list I just took mine to dyno to get checked And it does run rich as said above but it's safe being the main thing

I'm not to sure about tdo4 tbh mate the plug and plays are more suited to ct9/hybrid but people

Do run them with tdo4 I'm sure you could still run more than standard boost

I'm not to sure about tdo4 tbh mate the plug and plays are more suited to ct9/hybrid but people

Do run them with tdo4 I'm sure you could still run more than standard boost

• 3 weeks later...

That's y I didn't get the hrf one mate didn't want to cut the wires I'd have fucked sumthing up me and electrics do mix well lol

Lol same here. trying to see if i can get a field harness and use that instead of cutting loom.

What two wires needing swapping.

Mite have to sell if can't get a harness for it