KNOCK SENSOR...yet ANOTHER fuckin issue

The knock sensor itself is on te back of the block, underneath the intake manifold. The N/A doesn't run a knock sensor as far as I'm aware. The wires should trace back to the ecu mate.

aye its a conversion im doin and workin my way thru the last of the plugs that dont have a home and this is 1,il have a feel under the inlet and see if i can find it.any idea if its to the left or right as u look at it?

Can't seem to find a pic but I know there is a few floating around of the back of the block. You can't miss it, its the only sensor on the back of the block. The EFE engine doesn't have it threaded though, so to fit it you'll need to have that boss threaded.

Edit :

Its here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?101041-where-is-the-knock-sensor-located-exactly&highlight=knock+sensor

Directly under No2 core plug.

Edited by AdamB

Knock sensor is for your timing mate it basically lets the engine run with as advanced timing as possible without the engine pinking.

Without it you will as socks say get an EML you also risk it misfueling and lacking power. Which obviously can lead to burning pistons n snapping con rods. In worst case scenarios.

definetly an FTE engine bud as I've stil got the SR engine here and its not even got that bit on the back of it! gona check my spares down at the garage n see if I've got another 1 lying around in a block,think i might have