contacting browner

I am waiting on some parts from Browner but i'm struggling to get any form of contact from him. I assume he's away and doesn't get chance to read his PM's. Does anyone know another form of contact for him or the guys that run his business when he's away?

thanks in advance :)

Exactly the same here mate, tried him on here and on his phone but nothing!! Unless I hear from him today I'm contacting paypal, I've been waiting over a month now!

I have purchased off him once before and the contact/service was great. I purchased two things off him a couple of weeks ago which he said he will sent together and I have only received one?

the worrying thing is I can see he has read the messages but hasn't put a reply? little bit gutted really as i'm an honest guy and if I was the seller I would make sure my customers are happy :(

could you PM me his number please buddy, i'll give that a try.

Had a reply from Conor:

Oh right sorry John I haven't been online I was away for the Galway rally the past few days I'm back this afternoon. My phone number is in all my ads if lads ever need to contact me urgently but I will get online as soon as I'm home

John

Im in the same boat been waiting on an exhaust for over a week or more now found his number but no mob number. I asked if he could deliver asap as i needed it he said yes but if hes been away a while he obviously hasn't sent it..

I have contacted him twice now.

So connor if u haven't posted it can i get a refund please...

I am i know he will just annoying ive waited 2 weeks and hes been rallying unless he sent it before but its a bit delayed

I got told mine got sent 3 weeks ago mate! My manifolds being made as we speak, and works had to go on hold because of parts that have been 'posted' not turning up. Fuming

i also have had no reply. I have posted on his Facebook which I was told he has no problem logging on to so I will wait to see if I have a reply from that.

John, how come we are all struggling with getting any form of reply from Connor but you had a reply within an hour or two?