Essex meet 24/05/14 ****MORE PICS ADDED****

2014meet_zps27e705fb.jpg

ok guys so a few of us been talking about when we should have the first essex meet of 2014 and we kinda decided end of may bank holiday weekend looked good so this is just really putting pen to paper to see what sort of intrest were getting.
not sure so much on times and places yet but were defo up for suggestions though I kinda like the idea of a photoshoot at southend seafront then off to lakeside for a blast ??

Southend Seafront Photoshoot Details are

6:30pm

KJ's Cafe

Pier West Cafe
Western Esplanade
Southend-On-Sea
Essex
SS1 1EE

Its a Saturday bank holiday weekend so most of us will have no work next day
anyway as said this is just kinda getting numbers together at the moment will be good to see some old members and a good chance to meet new ones as well

one thing I do know is it will be warmer than last years essex meet as it was freezing.

***BIG UPDATE***

Right guys due the dispersal order currently in place at lakeside we've had to have a think about the 2nd location, so rob (Rbz) has spent a fair bit of time sourcing somewhere suitable at Bluewater, as most of us were in agreement bluewater was a suitable alternative for the static meet

so details for bluewater are as follows,

8:30PM

Bluewater

Greenhithe

Kent

DA9 9ST

Greenhithe

Imax car park, level 2

map supplied also

bluey2_zpsb04e0c71.jpg.

Edited by russ78
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how about Canvey way? Awesome place to meet and have a drive in the summer, plus you can get some awesome pictures there!

canvey way hmm....... now theres a thought kinda looking for the best backdrops for some parked up open engine bay photo shoot time :yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by russ78

canvey way hmm....... now theres a thought kinda looking for the best backdrops for some parked up open engine bay photo shoot time :yahoo::yahoo:

When the suns setting you can get some seriously awesome pictures over their!

Lakesides too hot now, and it's boring !

loving that picture above at top !!!!

i shall attend

yes im sure I recognize that turquoise metallic starlet i hear its been td04'd since last year :p

ill add you to the list mikey :thumbsup:

1.Russ78

2. jayc-glanza17

3.Zeldoz

4.Jamie_VF22

5.Bussey

6.Mikey4410