Mikes 98 spec glanza....281HP TD04L forge build....European road trip completed

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after I had a slight run in with a curb, needed a new wheel and wishbone, put on an anti lift kit while I was at it...nursed back to health again! The build will be on hold as I'm away with work in a few weeks time..

DA56F6A1-B79A-4729-9866-E8F76F092315.jpg

ED9C6CF2-15DB-4219-93ED-D7189FCE1468.jpg

49FDF132-AED6-4CAA-B3E0-EFEF158FCD41.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Small update, my gearbox decided to die a death a week before I'm due to be away. Just going to sort it in October and replace with lsd box when it's all gotta too come out for the forged engine :)

just ordered the same fitment as these wheels, how are they now with the arches rolled ? loadsa set backs but kept ploughing on, good man!

yeah I love a setback lol, had it nearly 6 years so have to expect a few. As for the wheels the fronts scrub slightly when cornering hard. But it don't bother me. The rears catch on the bumper bracket in the arch if I hit a big bump but other than that it's all good. Could raise another 5-10mm and it would be fine

Just had a read thru this.

Fair play for battling health and conditions. In a street and repairing the poor thing!

Hopefully the engine build goes smoothl my for you Mike and the car repays you for the hard work :)

Keep it up!

Thanks guys, as for working in the street it's been done so much now it doesn't bother me lol all will be sorted by next year I hope!

Course it will, you earn like more than Alan sugar over winter :lol:

Stop crying you little faggot.

Wow she's been thru a lot mate, fair play, life under a bonnet 😍. Looks like you've treated her well so far, I assume more updates are coming....

Cheers mate, there will be some big updates towards the end of the year!

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, picked up a wepr td04 kit, couldn't refuse on price. Still away with work browsing parts! I decided on a hybrid td04 but il see how this does...

B1DBBC33-DDA1-4B20-BC28-9089EFC5E704.jpg

323B0842-4CED-4FC1-A703-93E3C203B65E.jpg

Edited by Vturbo

Looking good buddy!

You got the shafts too right? As they are different lengths obv due to the LSD mounting on the side of the oem gearbox!

Yeah I have the shorter shaft. Pretty sure it's only one that's shorter