Right, my sr build will be at a standstill now, sorry to say, gunna fund this project instead as i got it for a absolute bargain! Couldnt beleive it myself!

My old glanza S i used to own too, small world

Its got a few extras/jdm things, and lovely car! Got a bit damage to outside but nothing thats not fixable, and also no structual damage so all good. Can still be drove as a daily too

Needs bonnet ,wing and foglight, gunna try to save the bonnet tho if possible!

Couple of pics for now, as only ones ive got. Will get more when i pick it up...

A3D0799E-3377-43E1-A787-EB505C40DDDC.jpg

2ECE93C2-0519-40B5-B7B9-8B826E5DB786.jpg

3AEF92F2-F4C4-4512-837C-CD9DF248DCE4.jpg

And the interior trim, never seen this trim before if am honest...nice!

Progress will be slow but it will happen!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this beast on fb. When he didnt put pics of damage and said it needed bumper and bonnet i thought it would be fudged but thats bugger all. You got a bargain bud.

If you want to sell that damaged bonnet give me a shout

I saw this beast on fb. When he didnt put pics of damage and said it needed bumper and bonnet i thought it would be fudged but thats bugger all. You got a bargain bud.

If you want to sell that damaged bonnet give me a shout

Yep was local too as i used to own it few year ago, he bought it off me...topper little car it is...yeah its bent abit but i think its fixable tbh, doesnt look bad tbh...but yeah when i change bonnet ill let you and see if you still want this one

Itll get there in the end i suppose. Just need a bit time and money tbh...i looked behind bumper nothing even looks bent or pushed in tbh . Everything looks spot..might be easier than what i thought

Got my speedlines swopped over from my SR and just love it, sits perfect and drives spot on...love it...gunna clean it inside and out tomorrow too..

Hopefully itll look its best

63526D24-7BEE-4ACB-81EF-E158B3E0E7A1.jpg

F358D2F5-D4D3-4492-A634-B78F995370D2.jpg

More pics tomorrow

Been busy today on this..managed to get the rear speakers connected up and one of the front speakerd which wasnt working...all loud and good now, nice sound considering there was only one working in the front!

Also gave it a proper clean inside and out, and polished it with poorboys white diamond glaze...very good stuff! And smells lovely too...cars came out a treat!

Also got a few pics of my 'extras' which came with the car, cant complain!

68C3A2AE-BD74-4EA5-9F85-E711EEF49B7B.jpg

Starlet plates :)

FCB98AD9-F0B4-4C7C-929A-3DE2ECE159DC.jpg

Drivers foot rest

BF2766EE-4EC3-4D4B-9BFC-1CE3A6BEC0C6.jpg

Full set of matts, with the 3 rear ones ;)

CEBB2C82-B3F2-4049-9E57-72B2D45E41A4.jpg

Trd Fuel cap

Heres the pics i got when i polished and cleaned it...over the moon

B11AB6C7-2FCB-4DED-B5B7-5E28F0230EA0.jpg

3DE6F9FD-2E31-4B2A-8EE6-48D15C90AA31.jpg

B7296F99-AAB9-4EF9-8B2D-A8423F7E19A9.jpg

62970359-77E5-4064-B127-3347A5763DD5.jpg

B481EE43-34F0-44EA-B26D-48DCBA466352.jpg

Thats it for now :p

Edited by jonnygt

See this on Facebook mate! Loads of people was after it also haha! Car looks sweet mate keeps the updates coming :p

I was lucky i knew the lad as i sold him it before! Kept it for me basically...worth every penny and more...plus ive just sold my SR so ive got the money to get it sorted :) cant complain at all!

I love it so much its spot on to drive!

Yeah to right matey! Keep the updates coming :p

Hopefully some soon 😉 fixing it up shall be next

Those trd petrol caps are very rare I had one but sold it to fund other bits, looking very good so far :)

Are they? Havnt seen many like :) ill be keeping it then for good ha thanks mate...

Can only get better