Ripspeed - Japan racing (ce28 reps) 15inch alloys

Item For Sale:

Ripspeed - Japan racing (ce28 reps) 15inch alloys

Item Condition & Description:

Used not damaged but plasticdip/paint needs redone.

Price:

Pictures:

0D554D5F-98E0-424D-AFB0-FFCC80E1F0AD.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Collected in N.Ireland

Uk/Ireland wide delivery at cost price

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any closer pics of markings mate? Sure they are ripspeed see

ive no idea if ripspeed have anything to do with Japan racing wheels but I highly doubt it.

These are definitely Japan racing wheels (not that that is anything special)

Can get you better pics for sure

Phil

Quick Google shows the ripspeed did release a wheel similar to a ce28 at one stage.

Not saying it's a lesser or greater wheel than the set I'm selling

simply that it's not the set I'm selling

Hope that makes sense

Phil

ive no idea if ripspeed have anything to do with Japan racing wheels but I highly doubt it.

These are definitely Japan racing wheels (not that that is anything special)

Can get you better pics for sure

Phil

Ripspeed and konig are two very different companies, they do look pretty identical to ce28's don't they

Ripspeed and konig are two very different companies, they do look pretty identical to ce28's don't they

Yup seem to be quality copies

But I'm not saying they are anything special just being honest they are Japan racing wheels.

But quick respray or powder coat and they would be a very smart looking wheel for sure.

Phil

Yup seem to be quality copies

But I'm not saying they are anything special just being honest they are Japan racing wheels.

But quick respray or powder coat and they would be a very smart looking wheel for sure.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Japan racing don't do these wheels, my money is on ripspeed :) never the less still very light wheels :)

Ripspeed don't do these wheels my money is on japan racing :) at a guess it'll be a mirror of the genuine wheels which mean one model would cover the 8&10 spoke. So probably a old 'jr5'

Nothing against ripspeed just trying to give the best information I can deduce. I've looked at the 15" ripspeed and at no point does it say Japan on the wheel. It's says something like monoblock forged ce28eng

But you could be right maybe someone handy at reworking alloy has made up some additional lettering to make there copy look more like another copy.

Stranger things have happened.

There was a set of these exact wheels forsale in Europe on a crx forum I think. ( sold as Japan racing)

Anyways hopefully we are both wrong and they are genuine volks with an identity crisis

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...