Which type rear anti roll bar to use?

Thinking to buy or DIY rear anti roll bar for my EP70. There is two type of arb and more intrested to forward pointing arb for visual pointing view.

Have anybody experience about those, is handling and effect stonger depending whic way ends are pointing? Rear pointing are adjustable, but looks horrible when looking car behind or under, aiming to sleeper oem look. I have small bumpers and rear axle is very visual anyway.

I just modified EP91 axle to suit EP70, little bit cut/paste works. Thinking to do own arb from SW20 rear stabilaizer or similar, have many of those and aprox 20mm thicness. Front gona get AE82 GT 24mm stabilaizer.

This is EP70 example with Ultraracing, attached only axle arms.

216557.jpg

This is maybe EP82 with Ultraracing, supports are attached to main axle and bushing.

212474.jpg

And this is maybe EP91 and Whiteline arb, attached to rear body and axle, picture from Enzo.

DSCN0726.jpg

Edited by MR-2

How that Ultraracing arb is bolted to P7 axle/cassis anyway, somebody have better pictures? Perhaps L-brackets bolted to arms?

I'm working my axle now, so it would be nice to do some drilling or welding before powercoating :)

Thanks for that info, have to look under of Connect, we have few broken in my workingplace :) Also google that tread if possible without membership.

MR2 mk2 rearbar is also very simple U-shape, haven't got time to test those yet, I have four extra bars with different thickness.

Measured that Ford part at work, dimension were aprox 25x80cm, thickness forgotted. Also few pictures taken, but nobody cares maybe

Still intrested Ultraracing pictures and wich direction is best way to install that arb?

Almost, I do have one coming to my Starlet, it, maybe few centimeters wider, but floor supports fits, so only endlinks must check which one to use. Haven't found new 24mm polyuretane bushings anywhere, so have to do custom or oem. Don't wanna add it before I have some rarb solution.

EE80 and AE82 shares basically identical engineroom, only wider. You can mix lot of parts with that, even with 4A-GE GTI version, hubs, arms, steering, shaft parts, joints....

Try and tell, I was too lazy to drop exhaust down, Not 100% sure that it fits, but I tested that center part goes. Also losted one metall bushing bracket, gona do few new one from 3mm plate. Mission impossible to find oem stabilaizer here and those are so thin anyway, 24mm sounds much better, maybe 22mm after sandblasting :) I have few pictures at home, later can post.