Late slow spool help !!

Hi guys basically a friend of mine has a gt running a stock engine on a rebuilt billet ct9 hybrid turbo he is running a custom mild steel internally gated manifold front mount stock ecu fed... And a hks actuator .... Cut along story short it's running .9 and its takes a bit to get going it doesn't seem to pull hard as a ct9 hybrid should ... Any help guys we have done all usual checks such as boost leaks removed the blow off thinking it was this cheers in advance

Does nothing and then comes on hard at about 5k? If so I know of Another GT with the same problem

It's a case of it coming on boost around 3500rpm which is pretty late for a ct9 hybrid and it's not pulling hard

Does nothing and then comes on hard at about 5k? If so I know of Another GT with the same problem

It's a case of it coming on boost around 3500rpm which is pretty late for a ct9 hybrid and it's not pulling hard

What revs does it kick in at?

3500rpm

This happened to mine but I run an external system and my internal wastgate blew it's welds

Bad times :(

Yh mate tell me about it

^this, and check that how much static pressure there is holding the wastegate flap closed. If the flap is open a touch then it will take much longer to come on boost.