That is a very tidy GT. Pfft whats 5.5K at the end of the day. You can spend that on a Snapon Tool box, or a Ford Focus. If you ask me that's not a lot for a sweet motor. That you could happily use as your daily and would last longer than a Focus lol.

That is a very tidy GT. Pfft whats 5.5K at the end of the day. You can spend that on a Snapon Tool box, or a Ford Focus. If you ask me that's not a lot for a sweet motor. That you could happily use as your daily and would last longer than a Focus lol.

Why do you not snap it up then mr money bags!

Edited by Trackgt

I totally agree with you buddy it's not that much money for a low miles limited edition GT that hasn't been raped!

Why do you not snap it up then mr money bags!

Lol. I didn't mean that in that sense. I just meant people will happily spend that sort of money on a really common as muck Audi A3 or A1 S Line. Or more. When for 5.5K you could actually have something really sweet.

It's like a few of my mates want GTR R32's but obviously fret at dropping 10K on a motor. I always say that ypu could spend 30K and have a Honda Civic Type R. Or a third of the price have the car thag dominated the Circuits in the 90's. Yeah sure it's a lot of money. But people buy more expensive things without battering an eye lid. You are practically buying a new car here. Mechanically it should be as good as any car off the forecourt.

• 3 weeks later...