TTE Front Spoiler

Just lookin thru a few pics n i really want 1!

Anyone got a general idea of how rare they actually are as I've been hunting on the internet n stuf and cant find any anywhere...

Also anyone whos got 1 how much it set u back?

:)

aaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, do a search on here and u will uncover the same answer that EVERYONE who asks this question receives!!! DONT BOTHER!!!

they can NOT be got! AT ALL!!!

TTE have been emailed by MANY people including Joz, they DO NOT have ANY hiding anywhere! AT ALL!!! NONE!!!!

these CANNOT be found, i cannot stress this enough! there are TWO that UKSC know of, mine and Tony's, and your the second person to ask his in as many weeks nearly! EVERYONE wants one, i was extremely lucky in that i found someone near by who was willing to sell theirs. but anyone who has one and KNOWS what they have WILL NOT sell it easily, they are the HKS fuel rail of the n/a world! everyone has looked for one and has failed!

I paid £150 for mine 3hrs after i offered it to the guy to ENSURE i got it, i had to outbid alot of folk! i have been asked by random people in england that i dont know if they ould 'borrow' it to make copies, and Rick has mentioned making copies, however, u will NEVER get me to part with it, not even to make copies! firstly i trust NO ONE to return it to me, NO ONE, and secondly I dont want copies of it floatin about because it takes away from the genuine thing. If u were to offer me over £1000 i promise u i still would never sell it, im sorry, and i think Tony will be the same! and i honestly mean it, not even for silly money would i sell it!

as i have advised everyone else, just look for something else, try the MS Design splitter, its well cool!

sorry if any of this sounded harsh, thats just the story with TTE splitters,

Phil.

Hmmm suspicions confimed... :)

Somehow thought that would be the outcome.....

Think il stick with a lil plastic one,

something like a luguna one maybe

BUT

Anyone know of anything else that might fit?

Other than a luguna one as they seem a lil 'dun to death'

B)

Wow, you're REALLY proud of the splitter Phil lol. Don't single it out too much or some people here are going to nab it when you're not looking B)

O and by the way, i am not the 'Tony' guy who also has one, i repeat.. i am NOT 'Tony'. :)

O yer, the Varis kits are quite nice, but pricey.. dont know if they do anything for the n/a tho.. can anyone confirm this?