basic emissions test?

I have a 1998 Toyota caldina GT import, owned it for around 7 months now and it's booked in for mot next Wednesday, so when it comes to the emissions test should the mot tester only doing the basic emission test on it ?.

Little worried about this lol apparently these cars chuck out more pollution lol even more so than the celica gt4 as the engine is a little different.

The mot testers system has changed recently and it will now only allow the car to be tested as what's on the v5c so if it was imported as lets say for example a 1.5 corolla estate in your case its unlikely to pass emissions so a friendly tester is you best bet unless you have changed the v5c since import then disregard my comment

The car has had a good service recently, new spark plugs too from my local car garage, but he doesn't do mots but he offers to take cars to mot tester but the problem with that is I don't like the garage he takes his cars to for mots, so I'm taking a risk and have it booked in with a garage I haven't used before.

The mot testers system has changed recently and it will now only allow the car to be tested as what's on the v5c so if it was imported as lets say for example a 1.5 corolla estate in your case its unlikely to pass emissions so a friendly tester is you best bet unless you have changed the v5c since import then disregard my comment

it just says Toyota on my v5, and when I did insurance quote with flux it was coming up as Carina till I explained what it was.

I'm probs best to just mention all this before they do the mot rather than after, will take my v5 with me:-) hopefully they should do a basic test.