Is there any different turbos you can run rather than a ct9 hybrid, td04 etc just wanna learn about all this would like a turbo in between the ct9 and td04 don't wanna be the same as everyone else, comfortably push 250bhp be really chuffed with that

For the figure your looking at I wouldn't settle for anything else less than a TD04 turbo 3.5k RPM spool and a good power band its the most common conversion I know but its the best for what your looking to achieve obviously with supporting mods that is

no.

nothing that spools like a ct9 will make 260hp.

a turbo that maxes out around 260hp will be somewhere between ct9/td04 size.

and closer to td04 than ct9.

Phil

Edited by Phil

i'd suggest the tf035...simply because 1) it can be purchased relatively cheaply (and replacements as well)...2) it will give you close to the power and response you seek...3) the flanges will allow you to upgrade in the future to td04l/td05/vf series if you want (so you have MANY fairly priced/power choices if you ever need).

if money is no problem,,,then the gt/gtx series look good....but it would need to be ball bearing version---not sure if they come in small sizes