unsure if this is in the right section, or if its even allowed? sorry if it isnt

recently been on a business course and theyve asked us all to do some 'pretend' homework on something we're interested in, the topic is market research

to me this is a headache, extrememly boring and an absolute ball ache but hopefully you lovely people could help me out not having much luck on facebook (theres a suprise)

if you could copy and paste this and answer it id really appreciate it, not due in till next thursday so no rush!

Name:

Have you had a vinyl wrap/custom decals/signage/window tints before?:

if so what did you have done and why?:

Where did you go for it?:

How much was it?:

How long did it take?:

Whats was good about the product and business? (customer service, quality etc):

What was not so good?:

if you were to purchase something like this again what would it be?:

how did you pay?:

how do you prefer to pay?:(cash,cheque,debit card etc)

what is your budget for something like this?:

how did you find out about this product/business?:

i know its long and i dont expect you to sit there giving in depth explanations but if anyone does take the time out ill really appreciate it, on the other hand you can make it up aswell, if your thinking of buying something like that or its on your "to do list", would be a huge help !!

Edited by Treg

← Lifestyle General

UK Starlet Owners

»

vinyl research

Treg's PhotoTreg

Today, 06:40 PM

unsure if this is in the right section, or if its even allowed? sorry if it isnt

recently been on a business course and theyve asked us all to do some 'pretend' homework on something we're interested in, the topic is market research

to me this is a headache, extrememly boring and an absolute ball ache but hopefully you lovely people could help me out not having much luck on facebook (theres a suprise)

if you could copy and paste this and answer it id really appreciate it, not due in till next thursday so no rush!

Name:Marc moss

Have you had a vinyl wrap/custom decals/signage/window tints before?:yep all

if so what did you have done and why?:had my vans wrapped in satin grey and signed

Where did you go for it?:unbeatable tints and wraps

How much was it?:grand a van

How long did it take?: 4 days

Whats was good about the product and business? (customer service, quality etc):makes my vans look awesome

What was not so good?:older vans bubbling a bit I places

if you were to purchase something like this again what would it be?:full wrap on my dc2

how did you pay?:with money via a card

how do you prefer to pay?:(cash,cheque,debit card etc) card

what is your budget for something like this?:about a grand

how did you find out about this product/business?: Internet

6C73EDCE-9803-46F7-A5C4-EE84E469BCEA_zps

Vans look like this

1552 Tarmac alloys as well :)

thanks mate appreciate it! vans look sweet aswell, what business do you own? read alot about you and portugal and multiple vehicles haha

Name: Cameron Rae

Have you had a vinyl wrap/custom decals/signage/window tints before?: custom decals and window tints

if so what did you have done and why?: window tints because i like them i guess! Custom decals as you can get exactly what you want made up

Where did you go for it?: Rood Signs and Black windows

How much was it?: £2 and £90

How long did it take?: a day and a couple of hours for the windows

Whats was good about the product and business? (customer service, quality etc): For custom decals it was the quality customer service and window tints was right next to a shopping centre so no waiting about it was quickly booked in and done in next to no time

What was not so good?: No complaints about the decals, window company didn't seem too profesional no reciept or anything!

if you were to purchase something like this again what would it be?:Window tints for my parents car and custom decals in case i need again

how did you pay?: Cash

how do you prefer to pay?:(cash,cheque,debit card etc) Card

what is your budget for something like this?: Decals would depend what sort of thing i was after and window tints probably £130

how did you find out about this product/business?: Decal company is local to me and window tints through facebook!

Portugal!!

I own a smoke ventilation company and property in Portugal that we rent out (a little plug there lol)

These poor old vans get hell lol bournemouth to London and back most days

I'm from portugal but living in France! :D if you go there and need anything :p