Pointless and annoying!

After a great night i noticed something different about my car as we approached her house. Something was wrong with it at the back. We got closer and i realised my rear number plate had been ripped off. It pissed me off straight away as i thought about gettting loads of speeding tickets and other stuff like car cloning ran through my head.

As i had barley drank at all (1 pint at 8 o clock) i had a couple of soft drinks and decided to drive my car the half mile journey home instead of the usual chilled walk home after a night out. I unlocked my car and noticed something wrong with the roof. A closer inpection revealed nothing was wrong at all... my numberplate was on it instead.

So some pikey little chav has decided it will be fun to rip off my number plate and leave it on the roof for a laugh. As it's dark i cant see anything else wrong with it but i'll wait until the morning.

I'll get them one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bourkey

After a great night i noticed something different about my car as we approached her house. Something was wrong with it at the back. We got closer and i realised my rear number plate had been ripped off. It pissed me off straight away as i thought about gettting loads of speeding tickets and other stuff like car cloning ran through my head.

As i had barley drank at all (1 pint at 8 o clock) i had a couple of soft drinks and decided to drive my car the half mile journey home instead of the usual chilled walk home after a night out. I unlocked my car and noticed something wrong with the roof. A closer inpection revealed nothing was wrong at all... my numberplate was on it instead.

So some pikey little chav has decided it will be fun to rip off my number plate and leave it on the roof for a laugh. As it's dark i cant see anything else wrong with it but i'll wait until the morning.

I'll get them one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bourkey

DICKS

Well... I woke up and completely forgot about this as i was shattered last night.

I realised at about 11.30am again and it ticked me off again. I had a good look around the car for any other damage and luckily there was nothing else except, were the little chavvy shit's have got under the plate they have made some minor surface scratches which after 5 minutes of buffing disappeared. It's just a minor thing that ticks me off.

Another thing as well my car does 0mph. I pulled on the speedo cable under the bonnet not realising what it was and it must have come out of the back of the speedo. Doh!!!

Bourkey

you bell end... lol.

It's a specialty of mine. :)

Cheers for the advice Rick i'll sort it in the near future.

Hope you catch them next time mate and give them a thumping from me!!!

If i ever did catch someone near my car i would take Glanza Ragger's approach and introduce them to a metal bar.

Bourkey

f*kers nothing better to do with their time man... seriously some ass kicking is needed here bro.

lmao at you for doing 0mphs in a glanza.. i dont think that should be legal! - hope alls sorted bro :)