What's this on my brake master ?

Just bought a 99 Glanza fresh import and was looking around the bay and spotted this , never had it on my previous Glanzas ? Looks like some kind of sensor ?Thanks Toby 👍🏼ACAB9BEB-7D53-4BF1-8B65-FC7F5F57C1B2.jpg

looks like its just a sensor if the pressure drops maybe ?

thats what it looks like to me just wondering if anybody has ever seen one or had dealings with one 👍🏼

low brake fluid warning

that's on the cylinder with the grey plug

Is/was your car an auto?

This has nothing to do with fluid level folks it goes into the servo not the master cylinder.

Theres no fluid in the servo just a rubber diaphram to increase the force you press on the pedal so the car actually stops.

Its a vacuum sensor and most likely your car is either one of the later models or was previously an Auto.

Wheel bearing?

😂👍🏼

Is/was your car an auto?

This has nothing to do with fluid level folks it goes into the servo not the master cylinder.

Theres no fluid in the servo just a rubber diaphram to increase the force you press on the pedal so the car actually stops.

Its a vacuum sensor and most likely your car is either one of the later models or was previously an Auto.

ok cheers guys , it's a manual T Reg , 1999 . Thanks for the comments and help 👍🏼