EP82 Optional Extra Vanity Tray

Item For Sale:

Very rare EP82 Vanity Tray

Item Condition & Description:

Some signs of wear but everything works as it should.

Price:

£300

Pictures:

F83348D0-21B8-475F-ADE5-A9111C68620F_zps

B3DB6254-888A-432B-885C-8EFC06DB9853_zps

3AD4B6C5-0F0D-4D62-9F4D-E39E9951C305_zps

E8F0A323-46EB-4DA4-9241-2727F37B94F7_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

24 Hour recorded delivery to UK Mainland £15

If I was you I wouldn't post it only pick up as I seem loads off them end up in bits in the post.

I will put it in a big box and package it up properly to prevent it from any damage.

Kind regards

Aamir

I'd pay £300 for some cupholders in my EP lol. That is the one thing about going from most other cars I've driven to my EP. No cup holders. Such a small thing.

£300 is a lot, for a car that costs £1600. But again, I bet Toyota probably charged more for this option when the car cost £11000 or whatever its price wass.

It's expensive at £100 but worth that as it is rare, £300 is just ripping the c**t pure and simple!! I'm horrified and at the same time very disappointed seeing fellow ENTHUSIASTS selling at that price!!

There not even good cup holders!

It's expensive at £100 but worth that as it is rare, £300 is just ripping the c**t pure and simple!! I'm horrified and at the same time very disappointed seeing fellow ENTHUSIASTS selling at that price!!

There not even good cup holders!

that's the way it is these days mate if people pay the prices without actually doing a bit of research and realising items that people think are crazy rare can be found at a quarter of the price with a bit of time and effort then more fool them I'd be embarrassed to ask that sort of money Edited by Whitenoize

I have paid silly money for an optional extra but never over £100 which was the secret box, Its madness it really is! But this price is seriously way over the top!! I fell bad for getting on at Amir but it's a complete con! I would be very embarrassed to ask that sort of money for one of thease! Its just completely ripping the piss! And I do genuinely feel sorry for the buyer feeling they had to pay that sort of money for a cup holder that's only useable in a stationary car and a mirror.

I almost don't believe it and think this may be a joke that's how far out the pricing on this item is :)

Mate, I paid £225 for some EP91 rear cup holders last year. These are rare and very hard to get hold off hence why it sold so quickly. Simple as that. The buyer was perfectly happy paying that price knowing they very rarely come up for sale.

I spent over £1500 on optional extras on my old Glanza rep. It's pretty simple, if you want something you'll buy it.

- £600 OEM Recaros

- £225 Rear Cup Holders

- £150 Front Clean Box

- £120 Rear Boot Mat

- £200 Dash Top Box

- £80 Multibox

- £80 No smoking ashtray

- £60 OEM Floor Mats

- £120 Armrest

Funny thing is when I bought the cup holders which doesn't do as much stuff as this does no one threw a bitch fit then. Oh shit yeah I forgot it was Socks who had them for sale didn't he?

Aamir

I dont believe anyone bought this part in under 3hrs i think you got a pm are realized you were pulling the piss and asking to much. Yes it is your parts and you can ask what ever you want but you have some neck in doing so. you will never have any luck with the £300 that poor buyer will give to you. shame on you boy

Edited by glanzadude

It looks like a pretty spottless item but 300 is mad in fairness. If it was bought for 300 well they must be shitting money :D

Well done on the sale though mate if you got £300.

I dont believe anyone bought this part in under 3hrs i think you got a pm are realized you were pulling the piss and asking to much. Yes it is your parts and you can ask what ever you want but you have some neck in doing so. you will never have any luck with the £300 that poor buyer will give to you. shame on you boy

Assume whatever you want mate, it's sold

Theres some enthusiasts that help each other out and others which prefer the money i suppose

Very true, some people buy it to have it and others appreciate it more for what it is. I just hope its gone to a car that wont be a breaker in the near future

really.

The prices of optionals are high.. To some people the Factory optional is worth more than the performance part. Totally depends what your looking to do with your car I guess.. A price is a price, Aamir is well in his right to ask however much he wishes for his item. It's then up to the buyers to offer what they are willing to pay.

No deal, no sale..

This item is now sold anyways. Thanks guys :)