Auto vs Manual engine mounts?

Ah but are they same as the LSD box or the non-lsd? Powerflex show 2 different parts. They say the LSD mount is 74mm and the no LSD is 64mm. I guess I can measure mine, but if anyone knows that'd be a bonus as I can get it ordered tonight rather than tomorrow.

Edited by RabNo1

Buy 60a shore 2 part polyurethane rubber and fill your mount.

seems this is a cheaper alternative when your mounts are in good condition.......even if you buy cheaper new mounts and fill them before you install

and i'd suggest you maybe fill the rear mount first with polyurethane (((or install the insert for the rear mount first---if you decide to go that way) before you do any others...as this can kill a lot of the engine movement alone....BUT also you will be able to gauge the increase in any car/cabin vibrations and reduced engine movement before you decide if you want to do the others

Well it turns out the auto rear mount (well on my 1994 gt at least) is the 74mm mount which Powerflex say is the LSD mount. Don't have a clue if my autobox has a LSD or not.

Found a trader on here who's local to me and has poly mounts in stock and cheaper than I can find anywhere online. Think I'll go for that just now and maybe fill the other 2 as there not looking to great either. Don't really want it too stiff and noisey what way do you go to get softer compund? 70a or 50a?

Not really related but does the manual starlets use cable gear shift? Its just I've got a donor manual corolla and was wondering if it was worth keeping the box in case I over decided to go manaul or if the autobox dies on me.

I had a glanza v auto and the rear gear box mount is the same size as the LSD mount bush, I went and bought yellow Polly mount thinking I needed a new rear mount as a my local garage said I had a bit of play, anyway stuck the Polly bush mount on and it drove horrible it was a right bone shaker. Then I just ordered a manual mount was a little smaller but still would fit, but the problem with that one was more knackered than my auto one was, so in the end i stuck my old auto mount back on as it turned out to be fine, didn't have any cracks in the rubber at all, so I did all this faffing for nothing all because a mechanic said it had a bit of play lol.