Few pics of my starlet had it around 5 months hadn't been looked after was in a poor state needed a ton of work done which I'm just about finished, just got the corrola manifoold polished fuel rail and injectors plus fuel pump to fit. Just passed her mot so well chuffed let me know what you all think cheers.

IMG_20160530_180152162_zpsjlvkizpz.jpg

IMG_20160530_180209283_zpsdb37ffht.jpg

IMG_20160530_180218290_zpswxa10sbo.jpg

Cheers mate the sideskirts are from a civic ek custom made them myself. Originally wanted scooby wrx ones test fitted my mates for a laugh but they actually sat pretty good on it plus being two piece would have been easier to join but glad I went for the civics not to bold and keep it tidy. Exhaust is a stainless centre section and hornet 3" going for the glanza full stainless when I've got the coin.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks dale yeah it had a bump on the front was mainly just the bonnet spent a fair bit of time tidying it up, not done much to it in the last few months was thinking about selling so if you know anyone that's interested give me a pm cheers.