Traction Control

I know this is a rarely covered topic with starlets but I was reading a thread on here a while ago about someone having wheel speed sensors wired into their boost controller.

My idea is that since I have removed my abs is to use the wheel speed sensors and wire them into my G4+ Atom. With only have two digital inputs I will need to wire in one front and one rear wheel.

Has anyone got any abs wiring diagrams for a 96 Spec Glanza?

Anyone got any tips on this? Am I better to cut boost if my car is spinning (May be slow reactions times with the solenoid) or am I better cutting/trimming back ignition?

I know when wiring in the atoms speed is usually taken from the vss wire into a DI but I will be calculating speed from the speed sensors so that frees up that DI

All help and comments are appreciated.

Yeah your right, VSS is from the reed switch in the gauge cluster.

I hate to say it but i'm pretty certain the Atom doesn't have the traction control feature. The atoms don't have the more basic motorsport features like antilag/cyclic or launch control so im sure only the higher spec ecus have it. Anyway its not too hard to setup if you can access it, you can chose between a fuel cut or a ignition cut. You can then setup a slip threshold table between the two speed inputs and per gear if you have gear inputs wired in. Im going to be setting this up on a EP91 and a EP82 both using Fury ecu's in the next month or so. Can let you know how it goes.