One for the electronic gurus

Right guys cars running fine had flat battery I put new one in leave it over night and battery in morning is flat tired new battery same thing seems to be draining over night any thoughts

No amp fitted no cd player only Apexi power afc with hand commander aem wide band and 6 gauges it was fine last year seems to have happened all of a sudden and I haven't added anything

Thanks guys will give it a go and keep you posted just before I try though could it be a earth somewhere or a faulty ecu? Although it as running fine last year

Also I can't see gauges running a full battery down over night

It's just flat no lights hazards nothing that's after I put a new battery in and left it over night when I put new battery in it starts first time it's just after its left over night in l morning it's flat

i bet alternator.... you need a clamp meter or multimeter that can read amps that or charge the battery then remove the plug and pos cable off of the alternator then see if it starts the next day...

Its going to be quite a major electrical component to suck a battery dry overnight and i bet its the alternator as well.....

Quick update guys I seems battery is fine alternator is fine fuses are fine I've got a autoelectrician coming tomorrow to see if he can find what's wrong it seems the garage steamed cleaned the engine bay as oil leaked over the bay when swapping the racing spec head it was working after that but shortly went off since thenaybe water is trapped somewhere and is causing a short just clutching at straws at the moment

Right guys after investigation a quick update car had a look earth to body wire so it was replaced and Started first time car will be off for re map tomorrow and hopefully on the road after thanks for everyone's help