Saving a JAM lip 🙈😊

Great work mate! Looks great, I can see the same fitment issue I had the same gap along the bottom/side's it's because the Jam splitter is made to fit non facelift bumper. I went to the extreme of changing bumpers and it fit even better. I only found out by looking on Jam's website or you'd never think otherwise!

Cheers gainzy , ya there's a gap alright lol I'll keep an eye out for 96 bumper as I can see it just getting full of dirt in there 🙈 Love the look of it atm doh so I'll leave it for now. Thanks for the info man 👍🏻

Cheers gainzy , ya there's a gap alright lol I'll keep an eye out for 96 bumper as I can see it just getting full of dirt in there Love the look of it atm doh so I'll leave it for now. Thanks for the info man

They still do a 98 mate the 96/97 front bumper are not as nice imo :)

Thanks lads

Gainzy your right on the looks of the bumpers plus I have the carbon Glanza badge on to which looks mint 😝

Was also giving a carbon fibre bonnet for free which needs a bit of work, blew off the car as the mechanic never put the catch on lol so got the mounting points ripped off and few bits a damage here and there but can be saved I'll throw up few pics of this too. Can't beat a carbon bonnet for free 😂😂😂😂

• 4 weeks later...