So i have bought an SR from a friend of mine and i will be honest i have always had a liking for starlets as they are reliable, fun and can look pretty amazing. I have had the car a few months now and keep making small changes when i have the time. Just really wanted to introduce myself and ask for some opinions and suggestions on the car

Thanks

pDEF9I.jpg

kdpvjG.jpg

AcSPTF.jpg

xCDgKl.jpg

2JXUft.jpg

much need cup holders haha

hCnnv4.jpg

I might do but I don't want it to look like every other SR hence wanting to modify the car. That being said everything i change is going to be reversible as I know certain things aren't to everyones taste and I don't want to be that guy who ruined another SR as they're getting kinda rare these days

Thanks for the responses guys, finally got around to uploading some more pics

First of all id like to show you all my purple knob

hWnA5k.jpgand some other purple stuff

gxJAie.jpg

ZmQpR2.jpg

My headlights were looking kinda dim so I thought HID's (are properly aligned)

kqIGmn.jpgAlso fitted some seat covers and they don't seem to look to bad if I do say so myself

Y4w58W.jpgG5vTA3.jpg

just a quick update, all comments welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Late reply because of work but yeah I'll be honest I don't know I just change things as I go. Probably just make visual changes as I thought of maybe adding a turbo or an engine swap but would be better to just save money and buy a glanza or gt turbo when I want something to tune. I am open to suggestions and ideas for inspiration too

Welcome mate. As said already it's your car and do what you want to make it your own. I wouldn't be a true SR purist if I didn't try to convince you to keep it original though ha ha. But if you want to change nearly everything that makes it an SR I'd just get a non SR and mod that or just hold back keep it clean and save for a gt or glanza. That being said, we all have our opinions about the SR Toyota should've made and what they actually made so do your own take on it but most cosmetic mods will result in it not really being an SR anymore.

As for turboing, the route I'm going down is bolting stock glanza parts to mine along with an Emanage blue to run it all- should be fairly cheap and still see over 140bhp so nearly double the power. A quick search on here will throw up all your options though. Head to the engine section and then NA.

• 1 month later...

Not been on for a while due to being busy with work but managed to make some progression and finally painted and fitted a strut brace I picked up from ebay for about 20 quid.

Posted Image

As always all comments opinions and suggestions welcome, actually wanna know what you think of the strut brace

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...