What Are they worth?

I'm having a garage clear out...got a few ep82 bits that will be up for sale shortly....including a set of 14 inch oem Glanza rims (7 spoke ones).

I was just wondering what they were worth? I know they won't be silly money...but a guide price at what to put them up for would be good?

Thanks

I'm having a garage clear out...got a few ep82 bits that will be up for sale shortly....including a set of 14 inch oem Glanza rims (7 spoke ones).

I was just wondering what they were worth? I know they won't be silly money...but a guide price at what to put them up for would be good?

Thanks

long time no see man hows the bike? DM me with parts and I might take them glanza wheels need a spare set

Thanks James. I'll get them cleaned up first then put them up for sale. Tyres are deffo gone but rims are in good nick.

Hey Dean. How you doing man?

Hope you're all good.

Mate don't even ask about the bike. Its in bits as I'm typing...I spend more time tweakin and upgrading bits than actually riding the thing lol.

Italain bikes for ya!

Cool, I'll send some pics over of the rims.

I've got mostly oem bits left over from when I went td04....got a 2.5inch s/s cat back as well. Starlets sat on my drive gathering dust...I've been selling/breaking it for the past year. Cant bring myself to do it lol.

Edited by Djaniero