quaife/kaaz/cusco LSD required. new or good condition only

Hi mate I have a brand new quaife Lsd with genuine Toyota bearings only reason am selling is because I went to fit it and found I already have a oem lsd gearbox you can check my posts as I did post it up when it happened somewhere let me know if you're interested

Hi mate I have a brand new quaife Lsd with genuine Toyota bearings only reason am selling is because I went to fit it and found I already have a oem lsd gearbox you can check my posts as I did post it up when it happened somewhere let me know if you're interested

How does someone not know they have an lsd Box? 😂 you'd be spinning all over the place without one.

How does someone not know they have an lsd Box? 😂 you'd be spinning all over the place without one.

I've never driven one with a lsd so wouldn't have known although I did always think it handled well

More comfortable, they wont be as aggressive as an aftermarket diff.

Power isnt a problem they are just as reliable as the standard diff.

If its purely for drag racing then aftermarket is much better, a welded diff would be best lol but for road and track use this is what id go for.

Im putting the whole c160 6 speed lsd box into mine though.

You where lucky to get one that cheap.. the box must have been fucked?

Its the 4age 6 speed im using but its only on a 4efe turbo for now so im not worried about the thinner gears.

Box was fucked, I only wanted the lsd from it and dumped the rest of it. There's noway on earth id pay 100s of pounds for those after market lsd when these do the exact same job for peanuts and are fitted in about 10 minutes once your box is out of the car. Edited by Justforfun