25% OFF 2016 Annual Sale starts October 1st

Hi guys..

As most of y'all know, our 25% off annual sale starts on the 1st October and carried on for the whole month. Just giving you guys a early head up. During this time all manifold/downpipe combos will be 25% OFF which offers a huge saving. hopefuly everyone will get a chance to make full use of this discount during this sale period. will keep bumping this up periodically so nobody misses the announcement...

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me (for quotes/info etc).

Thank you!!

Sacha

All pm's replied guys.

As of today..the sale is ON...hope everyone manages to get their orders in. feel free to PM me with any info/pricing you need etc.

25% OFF+Free screamer on all manifold/downpipe combos...discount valid till 31st October.

How much is a standard location mild steel ct9 ewg with screamer or side exit?

Hi luke, we do not have a stock location external waste gate manifold. all our EWG manifolds are non stock location. if you want a EWG that require least modification to fit..then have a look at our power up kit..this kit is also eligible for 25% off and can be provided with side exit. see link below...

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/98471-wepr-ct9-manifoldde-cat-king-thread/

oh and Monday bump...more than half way through the sale..hope everyone has managed to get their orders in...

Hi Sacha, hope your keeping well big fella! How much do you charge for a stock fit S/S CT9 manifold, my standard ones cracked and blowing out its arse and im looking for a stainless steel replacement buddy.. Cheers - Kieran

9 days remaining guys...

Hi Sacha, hope your keeping well big fella! How much do you charge for a stock fit S/S CT9 manifold, my standard ones cracked and blowing out its arse and im looking for a stainless steel replacement buddy.. Cheers - Kieran

Well thats another annual sale done & dusted. Just wanted to thank everyone who took the opportunity to place their orders in on time. we appreciate the business. one of the biggest issues we've had in the past were the long 4-6 weeks delivery times. this year we've worked hard to bring it down to an average of 2-3 weeks roughly.

A big thanks again to the UKSO community :)