Not sure how I managed it but I lost my car keys today at a show which had my gt keys, ep80 keys and mx5 keys. I've broken into the 80 and can get into my gt too because I'm a sly sneaky snake.

What are my best options for changing the ignition barrels? I know they come out by turning the key to ignition and pressing the pin but obviously I have no keys. I've heard of drilling them but I'm not sure how well that really works lol.

All help appreciated. Pm me if you don't want to share your dodgy car stealing advice with the Internet lol

Flat head and a hammer. Really that easy? Lol! Tried and tested? Yeah I know it's not ideal asking here but really there's no way of asking anywhere without it being inconvenient and people are welcome to PM instead like I mentioned :).

I know I know I know. I've never lost a key before so it's never even crossed my mind to get spares. I'll check his thread cheers.