Advice please lads on the emanage ecu

Once again guys I'm back trying to find advice on this ecu, Anyway I finally have an emanage blue now, ready to be mapped of course, something's actually stopping me though as in two minds here, and this is the advice please I need guys do I or don't I?

So not looking for big power I have no intention at this moment of time, of changing the turbo set up, currently running the stock ct9 turbo, have the usual mods fmic, aftermarket mani, decat, exhaust, air filter relocation, ht leads, blah blah blah you know the usual stuff, also have a sard fpr and wideband fitted as well as gauges including boost gauge,

Ok here's the serious advice I need please what difference is a emanage blue gonna give me at 1 bar let's say, then something like a jam fcd at 1 bar, don't forget have the whdeband and fpr already fitted, is it really worth spending the extra £350 to get the ecu mapped, that's my question please, is there going to be a lot of difference, please guys serious answers would be absolutely appericated.

Thanks Pat

if done properly, you should feel the difference in the way the car drives/feels/responds.....the emb tune should allow your car to feel like stock but more powerful

you should make better power in the low and mid range.....i suspect top end and maximum bhp will be about the same