What makes Starlet SR?

Hello everyone! I´m looking for quite cheap little car for me and as a Toyota fan Starlet could be right choice. Here in Finland (<- that explains my rally English :p) we have only one base model so its very easy to choice. Altought we have 3 door and 5 door options and cheaper(earlier?) model which have black bumbers. I´m planning to build SR replica. I did not find this information so here are the questions:

-Is SR UK model only? So I can not find one example from Germany, left hand drive?

-What makes Starlet SR?

I know it includes: Speedline wheels, TTE rear spoiler, SR stickers, TTE front splitter (optional?), Remus exthaust (optional?) what else?

-I´can get those Speedlines only from UK´s ebay? Postages from there are enormous....

-Toni-

Tte springs are made by eibach, you will struggle to find a good condition origial set otherwise.

Same with the tte (remus) exhaust. The few that do pop up are very expensive.

Wheels are available for other cars (subaru) but not sure on fitment or if they were ever sold separately as sets.

For me it's enough if it looks SR. It doesn't have to have real TTE parts. :) I think it might be very interesting get even replicas of TTE rear spoiler and TTE splitter... I think the most important thing is if I can find Speedline wheels(reasonable price) or do I have to go with something similar looking.. :/

But at first I must sell my present dailydriver and then try to find good Starlet...