Recommended Exhaust systems

Hi lads, im needing a new exhaust as the one ive got is blowing out its arsehole from DIY welds someone has done...plus the Backbox is Autistically big and is unbranded.

Japspeed seems good for the price i must say and ive looked about and they seem to hold up really well (Diffrent story with their manifolds I hear)

Any other systems out there which dont cost me my Kidneys and arnt pieces of shit? £300 - £450 max

Edited by #TIDGEY

You'll be lucky to get anywhere near Dean before christmas. Possibly after. And he's nearly a 6 hour drive from tidgey haha. Your options are either off the shelf or custom. Both have their benefits.

Aye its not an option taking it to him to get mocked up and i dunno how much he charges for a full cat back ha! You've got the likes of Jperformance and Japspeed for around £300-£350 then its stupid money for likes of a HKS silent HI-Power and Blitz NUR-Spec... Hmmm Edited by #TIDGEY

I'd imagine in the region of £4-500. Possibly more. Is there no local places to you that'll do a custom job?

Think there is a place in Hillington which is like 40 mins away.. But not sure when the car will be on the road

not have a cheeky wee word with sacha and get one off him?

Spoke to him about a mani and decat combo for stock replacement cause he has the sale on but then i saw the nick of the exhaust ha... And like said above i think shipping would be a cunt

Keep an eye on eBay I got a full japspeed system for 115 new a few years back they pop up on auction from time to time I wouldn't pay 300 + for one they are nothing special and the back box is way to big for a starlet imop

Agreed they are stupid big.. The bubbyclub size is more subtle i know they need slightly modified to fit though

If Buddy Club got their act together. I'd have had one like that. But they dont seem bothered in the slightest lol.

Nah not a big enough market for them to justify i reckon.

Will check ebay out.. i never go on it for car parts :S