Glanza V Non-LSD box

Hi all

My gearbox is on it's way out and I just want to get a non-LSD manual box for my glanza V. Will likely upgrade to an LSD next year but just need to get a cheap non LSD box like the one I already have in there as I have a lot on miles to cover over Xmas and the new year and I don't think mine will last that long!

Cheers guys

Stick a n/a box in and have yours rebuilt ?

I've had quotes from garages near me and none were below 500 quid for a rebuild. And being as I don't know when I'll

Be changing the box for a LSD I'd rather just get a working turbo one in there so I don't have to worry about it. I did think about it but if it takes me a year to get an LSD one in at least I know I've got a proper one in there. I know what your saying though mate I was tempted.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we have recently broke 3 glanza from Japan freshly imported and have got a gearbox please call 07595162668 here is item number on eBay

222314001282 Thank you

i wonder who you use to courier them boxes as those prices are fecking rip off

( im not on about your box price thats your business pricing we understand ) 200£ to the south !!!!!

Hi all

My gearbox is on it's way out and I just want to get a non-LSD manual box for my glanza V. Will likely upgrade to an LSD next year but just need to get a cheap non LSD box like the one I already have in there as I have a lot on miles to cover over Xmas and the new year and I don't think mine will last that long!

Cheers guys

you can but bearing kit online for 120£ ish

Hi all

I've been off the grid for a week while my internet got sorted so I missed all these replies! sorry about that. I actually went and picked up a box yesterday so I am now all sorted! hopefully will be able to get my car back on the road in a week or so :yahoo: . thanks again all :thumbsup: