cheers lads. the wheels cost £55 pound a wheel did a bit of shopping around and a place not to far from me done them. every one else was looking round 60 to 70 pound a wheel.

thanks guys. will have to get a few decent photos up when i can get round to charging the camera up.

will hope to be ordering a set of tein super streets near the end of the month if i have the funds gathered up

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a update my coilovers came today ordered a set of tein superstreets . will be geting them on some time this week hopefully so better pics to come in the next few days.

Teins.jpg

also fitted a boost guage the other day. my mate had a blitz one that he didnt want so he ended up selling it to me

heres a pic of it

ABCD0003.jpg

sorry bout the bad quality of the pics still havnt got the camera charged up so i am just using my fone.

• 3 months later...

Got the coilovers fitted just before christmas they sat in my room for ages before i got round to doing it :thumbsup: . What an improvement they have made to the car cant wait to get a anti roll bar fitted now.

Got rid of the blitz boost gauge to a few weeks back and orderd my self 2 defi racer gauges in blue (Boost and temp). also orderd a double pillar pod from dave to hold them. It arrvied yesterday an i got round to fitting all them. You got to love the defi range the start up is class. Here is a video and a pic of them

defipic2.jpg

Video

i am on the look out for a jam ecu and a few other parts so i can get the car setup to run a bar. also waiting on the new tongs turbo to come out so i can slap one of them on . Brakes are the next thing on the list so hopefully next week i will be ordering some new disc's, pads and braided lines

Thanks for the reply lads

Still got the wheels that came with the car there in bad need of a refurb and tyres. That will hopefully be done in the summer would never get rid of them there so light. Each to there own callan tho you are the first person i have came across that dosnt like them.

Need a new clutch now aswell as brakes it started slipping lastnite on me :lol: dunno what to go for tho might get a exedy one.