Electronic boost controllers

Hi there guys so im thinking of getting a EBC I already have a HKS actuator on my car and will be fitting my new manifold this weekend.

I just want to know your results of them to be honest and that kind of gains you have had, I dont have a FCD or an aftermarket ECU so wont be going over 0.8 bar so i dont hit fuel cut , however i want some nice power gains untill i get it mapped by TD this year when i get a ECU and tune.

Let me know your experience's and also what controllers your using, Im thinking of getting a GReedy, GFB or a blitz controller.

And if you selling one let me know haha

Thanks josh

Edited by wakeabby14

yeh, plus with a internally gated ct9 I wouldn't bother. the boost has the potential to be all over the place anyway

thats a bummer :/ , Would it not still be worth getting for a smoother boost curve and more power in the mid range as im not planning on getting an external wastegate unless next year i decide to go for a TD04 or i go CT9 hybrid and go external then?

Thanks for the help!

yeh, plus with a internally gated ct9 I wouldn't bother. the boost has the potential to be all over the place anyway

That's not what I wanted to hear haha, I just finished fitting my avc-r at the weekend,and I'm running a stock ct9, just got to set it up properly now. My thinking was that at least it's there for if I do ever decide to go with a different turbo set up.