HKS fuel cut defencer

hello chaps, new to this forum.

Ive had my ep91 for just over 2 months now, in which time ive fitted a turbo back hks super dragger exhaust.Im purchasing a hks induction kit any time now, but im allready hitting a fuel cut.

My question is, ive been looking at the hks fcd from fensport and was just wondering what the fitting of this is like as in time etc.is it a ecu splice jobby?

And also just wondering what ep91's boost @ standard on high mode with out a controller fitted.

Craig

standard boost on high setting roughly 9-9.5 psi. fcd round bout an hour to fit.

oh and welcome to the site :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AN HOUR! :D i done my fcd and rrfpr in less than an hour lol :D

heres a wiring diagram for you if you dont get one

589.jpg

That diagram is for EP82's ONLY the EP91 has a different ECU plug.

When you fit a FCD it only removes the boost limit, once past this limit it does NOT add any more fuel so you will be running lean. You will also need to purchase a rising rate fuel pressure regulator and have this set-up buy someone that has a wideband air/fuel monitor (most rolling roads have these).

Simon

Dunno, the boost you'll be getting can vary depending on certain factors... ambient temp, the turbo-back dragger exhaust is a good free flowing one as well. He might have raised his boost a little too (dunno he never said)