Anyone know which ecu wire is for RPM?

Need to fit a blitz boost controller, it has a wire for speed and a wire for rpm, can anyone tell me which wire on the ecu is for rpm? Looked at a ecu pin out but it wasn't quite clear which one was correct

Your better off using an output not a trigger input. Any back feed or electrical interference on the NE 24tooth trigger with cause the ecu to no have a clean triggering signal. I'd be using IGT instead where possible.

Your better off using an output not a trigger input. Any back feed or electrical interference on the NE 24tooth trigger with cause the ecu to no have a clean triggering signal. I'd be using IGT instead where possible.

Thanks for the advice very helpful. Can anyone tell me where the best place to tap in the 12v power feed for the boost controller? Apart from in the back of the head unit, bought a project car and doesn't look like there's and wires or plugs for a head unit

Boost controllers draw very little current so won't be an issue. Thick wire is usually best as it's got more current carrying capacity and they are usually miles away from reaching the max